Product Marketing Manager
San Jose, California
The Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director of Marketing, will drive development of positioning, marketing, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools for N3N. The PMM will also help drive the implementation of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support sales and marketing.
- o Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and develop a competitive strategy for N3N offerings.
- o Help drive the strategy and planning efforts for market awareness, consideration, preference and lead generation.
- o Drive consistent product and corporate messaging into product collateral, such as website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers, videos and presentations.
- o Maintain institutional memory of messaging, positioning and strategies over time and across channels and messaging vehicles.
- o Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities include developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and event support.
- o Partner with senior leadership and functional departments, including product management, channel sales, direct sales, professional services and corporate marketing to develop effective positioning, messaging, education and competitive differentiation.
- o Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches.
- o Develop solution set playbooks to guide sales teams and partners.
- o BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is desired.
- o 3+ years of related experience in Enterprise Software, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence, Analytics or IoT companies.
- o Expertise and a proven track record successfully communicating marketing narratives to gain VP and C-suite mindshare in large enterprises.
- o Demonstrable reporting, analytical and self-critical skills to be able to evaluate the efficacy of campaigns and programs.
- o Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- o Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches.
- o Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- o Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- o Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people and partners.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Keywords: IoT Jobs, Jobs in IoT, Visualization Jobs, Careers in IoTCareers IoT Jobs, Jobs at N3N, Jobs in IoT