Product & Solutions Marketing Manager
As Product & Solutions Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the marketing strategy for N3N solutions across key industry verticals including Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, and Transportation to accelerate pipeline creation and growth. You will be empowered to own strategy and execution for the full spectrum of Product Marketing activities such as messaging, solution launches, content marketing, content support for campaigns, sales enablement, market intelligence and thought leadership. You will get to work as part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing business and have a big impact every day.
- Define the market opportunity, segmentation and buyers journey, providing market insights and guidance that inform the solutions roadmap & relevant industry use cases
- Develop clear and compelling value propositions that address customer outcomes
- Write/develop compelling content for marketing campaigns to promote industry solutions portfolio (e.g. case studies, solution briefs, website pages, search ads, blog posts, sales training materials)
- Collaborate with N3N partners to develop compelling joint-partner value proposition content.
- Build industry-specific buyer and user personas and develop relevant content for industry inbound and outbound marketing activities that support the buyer s journey for target persona(s)
- Design and deliver compelling sales enablement content to help the sales team drive customer conversions (sales playbook, demo, target customer lists, etc.)
- Perform competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth – maintain a competitive fact base; including competitor product offerings, positioning, price structure, etc.
- Develop and lead outcome-based marketing for new industry solutions
- Create compelling stories and possess the innate ability to make the complex simple
- Ensure all aspects of the business are on brand, consistent, focused on customer outcomes, and employ best marketing practices
- Maintain deep knowledge about industrial markets, trends, competition and customer needs
- 5+ years in software product/solution marketing or similar roles interfacing with sales leadership/Marketing on driving execution of GTM strategy/programs
- 3+ years marketing software/IT solutions to Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and/or Transportation industry buyers
- 3+ years creating executive facing presentations, working with agencies or graphics teams in putting together high-impact story-telling
- Excellent communication skills and experience leading and executing projects quickly
- Presentation experience including content creation and delivery
- Experience marketing high-tech products/services in a B2B environment required; enterprise software experience preferred
- Knowledge of key technologies such as IoT analytics, machine learning, and AI
- Industrial IoT marketing experience and/or experience marketing enterprise software solutions into Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Transportation industry verticals
Education: B.S. / B.A. Marketing and MBA preferred.
For consideration, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org